Tri-Color Slaw With Lime Dressing
This vegetable-filled slaw is the perfect side salad to serve at every summer party.
This recipe is courtesy of The Kitchn.
- 1/2 head green cabbage, cored
- 1/2 head red cabbage, cored
- 1 Pound carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 large bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
- 3 limes, juiced
- 2/3 Cups peanut oil
- 2 Teaspoons sugar
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Using a food processor or a sharp knife finely shred the cabbage.
In a large bowl, toss together the cabbage with the carrots and cilantro.
Whisk the lime juice and oil together in a small bowl. Whisk in the sugar.
Toss the dressing over the slaw, and generously season with salt and pepper.