- Cooking spray, such as PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 Cups whipped cream, such as Reddi-Wip Original Dairy Whipped Topping, divided
- 2 Tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1/4 Cup eggs, such as Egg Beaters Original
- 1/2 Cup white cake mix
- 2 maraschino cherries, for garnish
Spray insides of 2 large microwave-safe mugs with cooking spray. Stir together half of Reddi-Wip, sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, and cinnamon in small bowl; set aside.
Whisk together remaining Reddi-Wip, Egg Beaters, and cake mix in medium bowl. Place half of batter in each mug.
Microwave each mug individually on high 1 minute to 1 minute 15 seconds or until set. Remove from microwave. Poke holes in cakes with fork; pour half of the milk mixture over cakes. Let stand 1 minute. Invert each cake onto a plate; pour remaining milk mixture over cakes. Top each with a cherry.