- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 Cup granulated sugar
- 13 Ounces chocolate-hazelnut spread, such as Nutella
- 1 Cup heavy cream, whipped to soft peaks
- 1 Tablespoon hazelnut liqueur, such as Frangelico
- 2 Ounces milk and white chocolate, shaved
- 1/2 Cup pistachio nuts, roasted and roughly chopped
Line a loaf tin with plastic wrap, making sure there’s excess wrap hanging over all of the edges.
Heat the chocolate spread in the microwave for 20 seconds to soften it. Set aside.
Place the eggs and sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer. Place the bowl over a pot of simmering water, and whisk until the eggs are warm, about 2 minutes.
Place the bowl on the stand mixer. Using the whisk attachment, whip the eggs on high speed until pale and tripled in volume, about 5 minutes.
Add the chocolate spread and the liqueur to the egg mixture and mix on low speed until blended.
Fold in the whipped cream, half the shaved chocolate, and the chopped nuts. Scrape mixture into the loaf tin and spread evenly. Top with more shaved chocolate. Cover the top of the mold with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 8 hours.