- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 1 Pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 package of McCormick® Chili Seasoning Mix
- 1 can of diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can of kidney beans, undrained
- 1 can of Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1 1/2 Cup bite-size tortilla chips
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Stir in Seasoning Mix, tomatoes, beans, corn, water and tortilla chips. Bring to boil.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Serve with desired toppings.