Tomato and Goat Cheese Puff Pastry Flatbread
Entertain with ease — make this no-fuss tomato flatbread recipe and get appetizers on the table in a snap. Open a bottle of prosecco and pass around some olives and fruit, and you've got a party going in no time.
- All-purpose flour, for dusting
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- One 4-ounce package soft goat cheese, crumbled
- 2-3 heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 sprig rosemary, chopped
- 1 Teaspoon thyme, chopped
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Lightly dust a work surface and rolling pin with flour. Roll out the puff pastry thinly. Top with half of the goat cheese, garlic, parsley, thyme, and rosemary.
Layer the tomatoes on the pastry and sprinkle the remaining garlic and herbs on top. Scatter the goat cheese on top. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Bake until golden brown, for about 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes. Slice and serve.