- 1 package tofu spaghetti or Chinese noodles, such as Pasta Zero
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons minced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Ounce Kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 4 Tablespoons diced red or green bell pepper
- 2 mushrooms, sliced
- 3 Tablespoons diced tomatoes
- 2 Teaspoons dried oregano
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
Drain and rinse the pasta with cold water, and set aside.
Heat the olive oil in a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and onions and cook until translucent. Add the olives, peppers, mushrooms, and tomatoes, cooking until vegetables reach desired doneness. Add the oregano, season with salt and pepper, and mix in half of the cheese.
Stir the pasta into the sauce to heat the noodles. Once heated through, top with the remaining cheese and serve.