- 1 package House Foods Tofu Extra Firm, drained and pressed
- 1 and ½ cups Corn Flake Crisps or bread crumbs
- 1 and ½ cups Buffalo wing sauce or hot sauce - plus more for drizzling (optional)
- 1 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Teaspoon paprika
- 1 Teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing (optional)
Slice tofu horizontally in the middle and then perpendicular into 1 in. intervals, leaving you with 12 “sticks.” Cut again horizontally in half, leaving you with 24 rectangular pieces.
Add them to a large bowl and cover in hot sauce. Make sure each piece has been covered on all sides. Marinate for 1 hour.
Combine all dry ingredients into a large bowl and whisk. Coat tofu by rolling each piece in the spices, making sure each side is covered.
Place on a non-stick baking sheet and bake at 400F for 15-20 min on each side or until crispy.