- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) refried beans
- 1 can (4 1/2 ounces) chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 package McCormick Taco Seasoning Mix
- 4 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Microwave cream cheese and sour cream in large microwaveable bowl on high for 1 minute or until cheese is softened. Remove from microwave. Mix with wire whisk until smooth.
Add refried beans, green chiles, taco mix, and 2 cups of the cheese; mix well.
Spread bean mixture into 13-by-9-inch baking dish sprayed with no-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining 2 cups cheese.
Bake 25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla chips.