- 1 Pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 package (1 ounce) Old El Paso taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (4.5 ounces) Old El Paso chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 Cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 Cup cup Original Bisquick mix
- 3/4 Cups shredded Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese (3 ounces)
- Old El Paso salsa (any variety)
- Sour cream, if desired
Heat oven to 400°F.
Grease 9-inch pie plate.
Cook ground beef and onion in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain.
Stir in seasoning mix (dry).
Spoon into pie plate; top with chilies.
Stir milk, eggs and Bisquick mix until blended.
Pour into pie plate.
Bake about 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes longer.
Cool 5 minutes.
Serve with salsa and sour cream.