- 4 full-size graham cracker sheets
- 2 Tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 3 HERSHEY’S milk chocolate bars
- 1 Cup cinnamon graham cereal
- 1 Cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 Cup peanuts
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line cookie sheet with foil. Lightly spray foil with vegetable cooking spray. Break graham crackers into ½- to 1-inch pieces; spread on prepared cookie sheet.
Place butter in small microwave-safe bowl. Heat in microwave for 30 seconds. Add sugar and cinnamon; stir until butter is melted and mixture is blended. Drizzle over graham cracker pieces.
Bake in oven for 10 minutes; gently stir or turn over pieces. Bake for additional 10 minutes; remove from oven. Cool completely on cookie sheet.
Remove wrappers from HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Bars. Toss graham cracker pieces with chocolate bar pieces, cinnamon graham cereal, marshmallows and peanuts. Store in cool, dry place.