- 2 Tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 Tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 Cups powdered sugar
- 1 Cup chocolate ice cream
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 1 Crème Egg
- 1/4 Cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon vanilla extract
In a mixing bowl, beat together the corn syrup and butter until smooth. Beat in vanilla, salt, and powdered sugar.
In a blender, add the ice cream, milk, and the corn syrup mixture. Blend until smooth. Divide between 2 glasses.
Beat the whipping cream for a few minutes until it starts to thicken. Slowly add in the powdered sugar, followed by the vanilla extract. Beat until stiff peaks form.
Pipe the whipped cream on top of the milkshake. Crack open the Creme Egg and set it on top of the whipped cream. Serve immediately.