- 1 Cup white grape juice, preferably Juicy Juice 100% Juice
- 1 Cup tomato purée
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 Tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons hot sauce, such as sriracha, optional
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- Two 1-pound packages Italian Style frozen meatballs
- scallions for garnish
Whisk white grape juice, tomato purée, brown sugar, tomato paste, vinegar, hot sauce (if using), and salt in the insert of a large slow cooker. Add meatballs and stir to coat. Cover and set slow cooker on low for 2 1/2 hours. Stir meatballs to coat with the sauce. Serve meatballs and sauce sprinkled with scallions.
Recipe courtesy of Juicy Juice.