Super Bowl Recipes: Green Bay Packers (Cheese Head Chex Mix)
Editorial director Jeff Nowak shares this hearty Cheddar Chex Mix snack recipe inspired by his favorite football team. “As a fan who bleeds green and gold, I had to create a signature snack to serve for the Big Game,” says Jeff.
- 1 bag (15 ounce) snack mix, such as Chex Mix Cheddar
- 2 Cups sourdough pretzel nibblers
- 1 can (6 ounce) smoked almonds
- 9 Ounces hard salami, cut into 1/2 inch cubes (about 2 cups)
- 1 package (8 ounce) Cheddar cheese cubes (about 1 1/2 cups)
Combine first 3 ingredients in large serving bowl. Just before serving toss in the salami and cheese cubes.
Serve immediately, refrigerate remaining.