- 1 package Stonefire Authentic Tandoori Naan
- 1 Cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- ½ Cup shredded Manchego cheese
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
Add the sun dried tomatoes, fresh basil, garlic and olive oil to a medium bowl, gently mix the ingredients together. Spread the topping over the bottom side of the naan (bubbly-side down) and top with the shredded Manchego cheese. Bake in a preheated 400 degree F oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until warm. Cut into appetizer-size pieces and serve.