Sun-Dried Tomato and Manchego Flatbread
Staying true to authentic baking methods, these flatbreads are made with the finest ingredients using traditional baking methods. Stonefire recipes showcase the versatility of our flatbreads. In 15 minutes you can create a delicious, easy meal for you and your family!
- 1 package Stonefire Authentic Tandoori Naan
- 1 Cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- ½ Cup shredded Manchego cheese
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
Add the sun dried tomatoes, fresh basil, garlic and olive oil to a medium bowl, gently mix the ingredients together. Spread the topping over the bottom side of the naan (bubbly-side down) and top with the shredded Manchego cheese. Bake in a preheated 400 degree F oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until warm. Cut into appetizer-size pieces and serve.