- 30 Ounces canned chickpeas, drained
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 ears grilled corn, cut from the cob
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 3 Tablespoons basil, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons chives, chopped
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon pepper
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon honey
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
In a large bowl, combine the chickpeas, onions, corn, tomatoes, basil, and chives. Toss well, and season with salt and pepper.
In a small saucepan, add the oil, vinegar, honey, garlic, lime juice, and lime zest. Heat over a low heat, whisking until the mixture is warm, and the garlic cloves begin to sizzle.
Pour the warm dressing over the chickpeas and toss well to coat. Refrigerate before serving.