Stuffed Chicken Caesar Sandwich
Everyone’s favorite salad tossed with rotisserie chicken stuffed into crusty French bread makes a quick-chick sandwich. The Caesar dressing is so good you can use it also on a salad.
- 1 loaf French bread, or 6 small loaves
- 1 large head Romaine lettuce, torn into pieces
- 1/4 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Cups chopped skinless rotisserie chicken breast
- 1/2 Cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 Teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Teaspoon vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon mustard
If using large French bread, cut into 6 sections. Hollow out the inside and discard any extra bread. Toast the hollowed out bread until light brown.
In a bowl, combine the lettuce, cheese, and chicken.
In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients. Toss with the chicken mixture; stuff into each hollow toasted bread section. Serve.
Tip: The Caesar dressing may be used on a salad.