- 1 pouch Cup Four Cup pancake and waffle mix
- 3/4 Cups milk
- 1 large egg
- 6 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- 1 Cup heavy cream, whipped to soft peaks
- Balsamic glaze
Preheat lightly oiled waffle iron according to manufacturer’s instructions.
Mix together one pouch of Cup4Cup pancake and waffle mix with milk and egg in a mixing bowl. Add vanilla extract and melted butter. Stir enough to incorporate. Do not overmix. The batter will be very thick.
Top hot waffles with sliced strawberries and whipped cream and drizzle with balsamic glaze.