Strawberry Shortcake with Bauli Mini Chocolate Croissants & Whipped Cream
This non-bake Strawberry Shortcake recipe made with Bauli Mini Chocolate Croissants is delicious and easy to make - perfect for all the non-bakers out there! Using the mini croissants makes it the perfect snack size treat to satisfy all of your cravings.
- Bauli Mini Chocolate Croissants
- 1 Cup Heavy whipping cream
- 1 Cup Powdered sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 Cup Strawberries, cut in quarters
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon White wine (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon Granulated sugar
- Fresh mint
Bring the heavy cream, powdered sugar and vanilla to a volume with a whisk or a stand mixer. Toss the strawberries with white wine, lemon juice, sugar and chopped mint.
Place 2 halved mini croissants on a plate, cover each one with 1 T of whipped cream and finish off with strawberries.