- 2 Cups fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1/2 Pound orecchiette or other small shaped pasta, cooked to package instructions and cooled
- 1/2 Pound fresh mozzarella, cubed
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Cup finely chopped basil
- 1/4 Cup balsamic vinaigrette
Combine the strawberries, pasta, mozzarella, basil, and onion in a large bowl. Salad can be prepared to this point and refrigerated until ready to serve. Drizzle with vinaigrette and mix gently until ingredients are well coated.