- 3 Eggland's Best large eggs
- 1/3 Cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Pinch of salt
- 1 Pinch of pepper
- 6 Cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 lemon, zest and juice
- 2 Cups chopped fresh spinach
Whisk eggs, parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper together and set aside.
Bring chicken broth, lemon juice, lemon zest, and garlic to a boil; add chopped spinach and mix to incorporate.
When broth is boiling, add eggs in a steady, slow stream, whisking rapidly to break up eggs as they are incorporated into the broth.
When eggs are blended with broth, reduce heat to a simmer, and cook for an additional 2 to 3 minutes
Serve immediately; garnish with additional parmesan cheese if desired.