September 3, 2014
Turn any weeknight dinner into a masterpiece!
- 8 Ounces Rotini Pasta
- 8 Ounces Celery (thinly sliced)
- 2 Ounces Carrots (thinly sliced)
- 8 Ounces Chicken Breast
For Sauce Mix
- 6 Tablespoons Lee Kum Kee Panda Brand Oyster Flavored Sauce
- 8 Tablespoons water
- 2 Tablespoons White Wine
- White Pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
1. Cook pasta in boiling water until tender. Drain.
2. Stir-fry chicken in 2 Tbsp. oil until done. Add celery, carrot, sauce mix and stir-fry for about 2 minutes.
3. Stir in pasta and heat through.