Springtime Herb Delights Deviled Eggs
These deviled eggs are considered the ultimate springtime celebration, filled with herbs like parsley, dill, and chives, and sprinkled with lemon juice for flavors that are bright and fresh.
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled, cut in half, and yolks mashed in a bowl
- 1/4 Cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped Italian parsley, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 Teaspoon finely chopped dill
- 2 Teaspoons finely chopped chives
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Combine the thoroughly mashed yolks with the mayonnaise and lemon juice. Stir in the finely chopped herbs. Taste, then season with salt and pepper.
Fill the whites evenly with the mixture and garnish each egg half with a whole parsley leaf.