- 36 2-inch foil baking cups
- 36 vanilla wafers
- 1 2/3 cups chocolate chip morsels, preferably Nestle Toll House Springtime Morsels, divided
- 2 packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place 36 2-inch foil bake cups on baking sheet(s) with sides. Place one vanilla wafer, flat-side down, on the bottom of each cup. Place 5 to 6 morsels on top of each wafer.
Beat cream cheese, sugar, and flour in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla extract; beat well. Spoon heaping tablespoon of cream cheese mixture into each bake cup.
Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until just set and not browned. Remove from oven to wire rack. While still warm, top cheesecakes with remaining morsels. Morsels will soften but will retain shape. Cool completely. Cover and refrigerate. To serve, leave in foil cups or peel away foil and place in paper liners.