- 6 Ounces Absolute Elyx vodka
- 4 Ounces pineapple juice
- 2 Ounces fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 Cup frozen raspberries
- 1/4 Cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 375 Milliliters Grenache Wine
- 1 Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- Frozen fruit, for garnish
Combine the wine, fresh lemon juice, nutmeg, and half of the pineapple juice in a quart freezer bag and zip close.
Squeeze bag gently for a few seconds to thoroughly combine contents, and then lay flat inside of freezer overnight (or 8 hours) until frozen.
Once frozen, remove bag from freezer, and use your hands to break up the contents inside the bag until they resemble a slush.
Use a large spoon to scoop out the mixture into red wine glasses, fill 3/4 of the way with your wine slush.
Combine remaining pineapple juice, vodka, and the frozen fruit in a cocktail shaker and shake to mix.
Pour the juice, fruit, and vodka mixture over the frozen wine in your glasses.
Garnish with additional frozen fruit and serve with a straw.