Spinach Tortellini Soup
It takes less than 30 minutes to create this savory soup loaded with tender, cheese-filled tortellini and chopped spinach. It's fast, satisfying, and comforting.
Time-Saving: Use 1 cup frozen cut leaf spinach for the fresh spinach.
- 4 Cups chicken broth, such as Swanson® Natural Goodness® chicken broth
- 1/4 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 Cups frozen or shelf-stable cheese tortellini
- 2 Cups fresh spinach leaves, coarsely chopped
Heat the broth, garlic powder, and black pepper in a 3-quart saucepan over high heat to a boil.
Reduce the heat to medium. Stir in the tortellini. Cook for 10 minutes. Stir in the spinach. Cook for 5 minutes or until the tortellini is tender, but still firm.