- 1 Tablespoon light olive oil
- 1 10 Ounce package frozen chopped spinach
- 1/3 Cup crumbled feta cheese
- 4 medium scallions or spring onions
- 1/4 Cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 Tablespoon parsley
- 1/2 Ounce dill
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 12 Ounces turkey breast meat
Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
Grease an 8-inch-square baking dish with half the olive oil; set aside.
In a bowl, mix spinach, feta, ricotta, scallions, parsley, dill and egg until well combined.
Spread a quarter of the spinach mixture down the center of each turkey cutlet, leaving a border on all sides. Roll up and place seam-side down in prepared baking dish. Brush turkey rolls with remaining 1 1/2 teaspoon olive oil. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder and thyme.
Bake about 30 minutes, until turkey is just cooked through and stuffing is heated.