- 5 Eggland's Best large eggs
- 1/4 Cup fat-free half & half
- 1/4 Cup skim milk
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 Cup crumbled brie cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 small onion, grated
- 1 Cup chopped fresh spinach leaves
- 4 slices turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 refrigerated pie crusts, thawed
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F; spray a 12-cup muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
In a medium-size bowl, whisk eggs with milk, half & half, salt & pepper; set aside.
Add spinach, bacon, onion, and brie to egg mixture and blend well.
Roll out refrigerated pie crust and cut six 3-inch circles per pie crust; line muffin tins with pie crust.
Spoon egg mixture into each muffin cup, filling 3/4 full; place in oven and cook for 25 minutes or until eggs are set.