- 2 thin-sliced skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, lightly pounded
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 Cup tomato and garlic sauce, such as Prego Farmers’ Market Roasted Garlic Sauce
- 2 Ounces baby spinach
- 2 1/2 Ounces drained marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/4 Cup shaved Parmesan
Season the chicken with the salt and black pepper, and coat with flour.
Heat oil in a skillet set over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until browned on both sides. Remove chicken from the skillet. Add the onion to the skillet and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the sauce, spinach, and artichokes. Return the chicken to the skillet. Reduce the heat to medium-low. Cover and cook for 10 minutes, until the spinach is wilted and the chicken is cooked through. Top with cheese before serving.