- ½ Cup coconut milk
- ½ Cup peanut butter
- 1 Tablespoon Thai red curry paste
- 2 Tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon sriracha, plus more to taste
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- ¼ Teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 12 Ounces extra firm tofu, cut into 1/2-inch dice, such as Nasoya
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 Pound sugar snap peas, trimmed and coarsely chopped
- 1 Pound tofu fettuccine, drained and rinsed, such as Pasta Zero
In the bowl of a food processor, combine the coconut milk, peanut butter, red curry paste, hoisin sauce, brown sugar, sriracha, soy sauce, and ginger. Pulse to combine until smooth. Season with more soy sauce and sriracha. Set aside.
Heat the oil in a large pan or wok over medium-high heat. Add the tofu and sweet potatoes to the pan and sauté, stirring frequently, until the sweet potatoes are tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Stir the sugar snap peas into the pan and sauté until bright green, 1 to 2 minutes. Add in the noodles and sauté until heated through.
Stir the sauce into the pan and cook for a few minutes to heat through, stirring frequently. Serve with more hot sauce at the table.