- 2 Pounds chicken wings, halved, tips discarded
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- ½ Teaspoon ground coriander
- ¼ Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ Teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil, plus more for greasing
- 3 Tablespoons pure maple syrup from Canada
- 2 Tablespoons sriracha
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 Tablespoons ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- ½ Teaspoon grated lime zest
In a large plastic bag or bowl combine the wings, salt, coriander, cinnamon, cumin, and olive oil. Stir until well blended. Chill 1 to 4 hours.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil, and grease the foil.
In a bowl, combine the maple syrup, sriracha, butter, ketchup, lime juice, and zest; set aside.
Place the wings in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Bake until cooked through and crispy, 30 minutes.
Remove from the pan. Toss in the maple mixture. Return to the baking sheet. Spoon any extra sauce onto the wings. Bake until crispy and the sauce is set, about 20 minutes.