- 1/2 Cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 small fresh red chile, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 1/2 Cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 Pound fresh shrimp
- 4 plum tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1/2 Pound feta, crumbled
- 3 Tablespoons milk
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add scallions and cook, stirring occasionally, until translucent, about 5 minutes.
Add bell pepper, chile, oregano, and parsley to the skillet. Season with pepper. Cook, stirring often, until the bell pepper is soft, about 5 minutes.
Reduce the heat to medium-low. Add the shrimp and cook for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in tomatoes and let cook for 5 minutes, until they release their juices. Add the feta and milk, and cook for a further 20 minutes. Serve warm.