Whether it is tacos or wings, you live for the heat. In fact, it isn't tasty unless your tongue is tingling and your eyes are watering. Packaged spices won't do for your threshold of heat, so really kick it up with this DIY spicy taco seasoning!
Want more DIY taco seasonings? Click here!
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 Teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 Teaspoon ancho chile powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon oregano
Blend seasoning together thoroughly. Store in air tiight container.