NotesRecipe courtesy of Food Should Taste Good.
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ serrano chile, roughly chopped
- 2 cups chopped cilantro leaves
- ½ Cup chopped mint leaves
- 14 -ounce can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 avocado
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 limes, juiced
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ Teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon coriander
In a food processor, combine the garlic, serrano pepper, cilantro, and mint; pulse until finely chopped. Add the garbanzo beans, avocado, olive oil, lime juice, and spices, pulsing to turn them into a chunky paste. Garnish with extra herbs and serve with tortilla chips, preferably Food Should Taste Good multigrain or lime chips.