Stellar mixologist, Melissa Carroll, proudly mixes up the delicious Spiaggia Spring Cocktail. Mantuano explains, “this cocktail has bright acidity from the juices, while the vermouth adds a slightly bitter, herbal note. The aromas from the tarragon further the nuances that say spring! All in all this is a super refreshing cocktail that goes down easily.”
Courtesy of Melissa Carroll, Spiaggia.
Miele Thun honey syrup is 2 parts Miele Thun honey mixed with 1 part boiling water.
- 1 1/2 Ounce vermouth such as Manuel Acha White Vermouth
- 1/2 Ounce fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1/2 Ounce Pineapple juice
- 1/2 Ounce honey syrup such as Miele Thun honey syrup
- pinch of fresh tarragon, stripped from the stalk
Muddle ingredients together.
Shake in a cocktail shaker and double strain the cocktail.
Pour over rough, crushed ice.
Finish with a sprig of tarragon.
Serve with a smile.