- 2 large eggs, scrambled and seasoned with salt and pepper
- 3 slices bacon, sliced thin (optional)
- 4 slices Spam, diced
- 1-2 slices onion, chopped
- 3 sprigs green onion, chopped
- 2-3 Cups cooked rice, seasoned with soy sauce, salt, and pepper
- ½ to 1 Cup frozen peas, you don't need to defrost them
- Soy sauce
Heat a nonstick wok over medium-high heat. Add a little oil and cook the eggs to medium-soft, then put them back in a bowl and set aside for later use.
In the same wok, brown the bacon. Drain the oil, then add the Spam and cook for about 2 minutes.
Add the onions and cook until soft. Then add the green onions and stir into the mix.
Add the seasoned rice and toss to mix.
Add the peas and eggs and toss to mix. Cook for another minute or 2 to heat the peas and finish cooking the eggs. Serve hot with soy sauce.