- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 1 Pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 Cup chopped bell pepper
- 1 package of McCormick® White Chicken Chili Seasoning Mix
- 1 Cup water
- 1 can of white beans, undrained
- 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can of diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 can of whole kernel corn, drained
Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken and bell pepper; cook and stir 5 minutes.
Stir in Seasoning Mix, water, beans, tomatoes and corn. Bring to boil.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, stirring occasionally. Serve with desired toppings.