- 1 pouch Cup Four Cup pancake and waffle mix
- 3/4 Cups milk
- 1 large egg
- Dash of vanilla extract
- 6 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 6-8 eggs, cooked over-easy
- 4 Ounces smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- Fresh chives, chopped fine
Preheat lightly oiled waffle iron according to manufacturer’s instructions.
Mix together one pouch of Cup4Cup Pancake & Waffle Mix with milk and one egg in a mixing bowl. Add vanilla extract and melted butter. Stir enough to incorporate. Do not overmix. The batter will be very thick.
Spoon batter onto preheated waffle iron and cook according to waffle iron manufacturer’s instructions.
Serve each hot waffle topped with an egg cooked over-easy and smoked salmon. Garnish with chopped chives.