Smoked Salmon Cheese Balls
This salmon spread is a very affordable crowd-pleaser served with crackers, flatbread, or pita chips.
- One 8-ounce package Norwegian smoked salmon, chopped roughly
- One 8-ounce package Neufchâtel cheese
- 1/4 Cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 scallions, chopped roughly
- 3/4 Cups finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
Put all of the ingredients except for the parsley in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until combined, but not perfectly smooth. Transfer to a bowl, cover, and chill until very cold, about 4 hours.
Arrange half of the parsley on a plate. Keeping half of the salmon mixture chilled, spoon the other half onto the parsley, sprinkle parsley all over to coat, and shape into a ball. Repeat with the remaining parsley and salmon mixture. (If you choose to make smaller cheese balls, keep the cheese mixture very cold and work quickly.) Cover and chill until ready to serve.