- 2 Pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 carrots, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 cans (14 1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 package McCormick® Slow Cookers Hearty Beef Stew Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1/2 Cup dry red wine
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick® Rosemary Leaves, crushed
- 8 slices Italian bread, toasted
Place beef, carrots, tomatoes and onion in slow cooker.
Mix Seasoning Mix, water, wine and rosemary until blended.
Pour over beef and vegetables; toss to coat well. Cover.
Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH. Stir before serving.
To serve, place 1 slice of bread in each bowl. Spoon stew over bread.