- 2 Pounds boneless pork shoulder roast, well trimmed, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 ears frozen corn, thawed and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 package of McCormick® Slow Cookers Chili Seasoning Mix
- 2 cans stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 Cup chopped onion
Place pork, beans and corn in slow cooker.
Mix Seasoning Mix, stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce and onion until blended.
Pour over pork mixture; stir lightly. Cover.
Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH. Sprinkle with cilantro, if desired.