- 1 can (14 ounce) artichoke hearts, drained, coarsely chopped
- 1 box (9 ounce) frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed to drain, such as Green Giant
- 1 package (8 ounce) cream cheese, cubed, softened
- 1 can (4.5 ounce) chopped green chiles, undrained, such as Old El Paso
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese (2 ounces)
- 1 bag (14 ounce) round tortilla chips
Spray 1- to 1 1/2-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix all ingredients except pepper Jack cheese and tortilla chips; spoon into cooker.
Cover; cook on Low heat setting 2 to 3 hours.
Stir pepper Jack cheese into artichoke mixture. Cover; cook on Low heat setting about 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla chips.