If using an Asian vegetable medley that contains broccoli, add vegetables the last hour of slow cooking to keep the broccoli from overcooking.
- 1 Pound PERDUE® Fresh Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts or PERDUE® FRESH CUTS™ Diced Chicken Breast
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 can coconut milk (14.5 ounces)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 (16 oz.) bag of frozen Asian vegetable medley
- Lime wedges or chopped fresh cilantro for garnish, if desired
- Cooked rice, if desired
Into a 4 to 5 quart slow cooker, pour in the coconut milk, red curry paste, brown sugar and the juice of one lime. Mix well.
Cut the chicken breasts into 1 ½ inch chunks. Add the chicken and the Asian vegetable medley to the slow cooker. Toss well to coat. Cook for 4 hours on High or 6 hours on Low.
Serve in bowls with rice and extra lime wedges. Garnish with chopped fresh cilantro, if desired.