- 3 Pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 packet au just gravy mix
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) salted butter
- 6 - 8 pepperoncini peppers
Add chicken thighs to the bottom of the slow cooker.
Sprinkle both packets of au jus gravy mix and ranch dressing mix on top of the chicken.
Then, top with a stick of butter.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or HIGH for 4 hours.
The chicken will produce its own juices so you don't have to add any other liquid to this.
When it's ready, take a couple of forks and shred the chicken.
It will be very tender.
Serve over rice, potatoes, or noodles, for a Low Carb meal, serve over riced Cauliflower.