- 5 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 Cup Kitchen Basics Original Chicken Stock
- 2 McCormick Bay Leaves
- 1/2 Cup (1 stick) butter, cut into chunks
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 3/4 Teaspoons McCormick Black Pepper, Ground
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick Garlic Powder
- 1/2 to 1 cup milk
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick Parsley Flakes
Spray inside of 6-quart slow cooker with no stick cooking spray. Add potatoes, stock and bay leaves. Cover.
Cook 4 hours on HIGH or until potatoes are tender, stirring after each hour. Remove bay leaves. Stir in butter, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Cover. Let stand 5 minutes.
Beat potatoes with electric mixer on medium-high speed or mash with potato masher, gradually adding milk, until smooth. Stir in parsley. Top with additional butter, if desired.