- 5 Pounds Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 Cup Kitchen Basics® All Natural Original Chicken Stock
- 2 McCormick® Bay Leaves
- 1/2 Cup (1 stick) butter, cut into chunks
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 3/4 Teaspoons McCormick® Ground Pepper Black
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 to 1 Cup milk
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick® Parsley Flakes
Spray inside of 6-quart slow cooker with no stick cooking spray.
Add potatoes, stock and bay leaves.
Cook 4 hours on HIGH or until potatoes are tender, stirring after each hour.
Remove bay leaves.
Stir in butter, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Beat potatoes with electric mixer on medium-high speed or mash with potato masher, gradually adding milk, until smooth.
Stir in parsley.
Top with additional butter, if desired.