- 3 Pounds bone-in chicken thighs, skin removed
- 1 package of sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cans of petite diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cans of tomato paste
- 1 Tablespoon McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Italian Seasoning
- 2 Teaspoons Lawry's® Seasoned Salt
Place chicken, mushrooms and onion in slow cooker.
Mix tomatoes, tomato paste, Italian seasoning and seasoned salt in medium bowl until blended.
Pour over chicken and vegetables. Cover.
Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH.
Serve over cooked pasta, if desired.