- 1 package of McCormick® Slow Cookers Limited Edition General Tso's Chicken Recipe & Seasoning Mix
- 2 Pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs, cubed
- 1/3 Cup vinegar
- 1/4 Cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 Cup French's® Tomato Ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 Cups frozen broccoli florets
Place chicken in slow cooker.
Mix Seasoning Mix, vinegar, brown sugar, ketchup and soy sauce in bowl until well blended. Pour over chicken; stir to coat. Cover.
Cook 7 hours on LOW or 3 hours on HIGH.
Whisk water and cornstarch in bowl until well blended.
Whisk cornstarch mixture into chicken mixture until well blended. Add broccoli. Cover.
Cook 30 minutes longer on HIGH or until broccoli is tender-crisp and sauce is slightly thickened.
Serve over cooked rice, if desired.
To prepare with Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts: Prepare as directed, except decrease vinegar to 1/4 cup and cook 4 hours on LOW or 2 hours on HIGH.