There is nothing more satisfying than a melt-in-your-mouth sandwich. This shredded beef French dip is savory and succulent after stewing in the slow cooker all day!
Click here for more recipes from the Creole Contessa.
- 3 -4 pound chuck roast
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Cups beef broth, low sodium
- 1/4 Cup soy sauce
- 1/4 Cup red wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon creole seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon black pepper
- 1/2 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon oregano, dried, crushed
- 1/2 Tablespoon paprika
Rinse roast, pat dry, season with all spices, place remaining ingredients into slow cooker. Cook covered for 5 hours on high.
Remove from slow cooker, shred, place back in juices.
To assemble sandwiches, place mayo and meat on french roll, place cheese, peppers, serve with side of gravy for dipping.