Serve shredded chicken slow cooked with tomatoes, corn and black beans over rice or as a burrito in flour tortillas. Make it a fiesta of flavors by adding toppings such as shredded cheese, sour cream, chopped cilantro or green onions.
This recipe is courtesy of McCormick.
- 2 Pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package of McCormick® Slow Cookers Fiesta Chicken Seasoning Mix
- 2 cans of diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can of whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
Place chicken in slow cooker.
Mix Seasoning Mix, tomatoes, corn and beans until blended.
Pour over chicken. Cover.
Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH.
Remove chicken from slow cooker.
Shred chicken, using 2 forks. Return chicken to slow cooker; mix well.
Serve over cooked rice with assorted toppings, if desired.