This enchilada soup packs a punch when zesty seasoning, such as Old El Paso, are added. A delicious dinner that's ready for cooking in 10 minutes.
- 2 Cups chicken broth (from 32-oz carton), such as Progresso
- 1 can (19 oz) mild or hot enchilada sauce, such as
- 1 can (4.5 oz) chopped mild green chiles, such as Old El Paso
- 1 package (20 oz) bone-in chicken breasts, skin removed
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained, rinsed, such as Progresso
- 1 bag (12 oz) frozen corn, thawed, drained, such as Green Giant Steamer Niblets
- Shredded Mexican cheese blend, if desired
- Chopped fresh cilantro, if desired
- Crushed tortilla chips, if desired
Spray 4- to 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In cooker, mix broth, enchilada sauce and chiles. Place chicken into enchilada sauce mixture; spoon sauce over chicken.
Cover; cook on Low heat setting 7 to 8 hours.
Remove chicken from cooker with slotted spoon. Stir beans and corn into mixture in cooker. Increase heat setting to High. Cover; cook 5 to 10 minutes longer. Meanwhile, shred chicken by pulling apart with 2 forks; return to cooker. Cook until thoroughly heated.
Top each serving with cheese, cilantro and tortilla chips.